Kenta Nakamura is a portrait, documentary, contemporary photographer based in Fukuoka and Tokyo, Japan. Born in 1981. Working for a photo studio LOBJET.
I take photographs of contrasts and vivid images in daily life. I consider photography as a communication tool. I am glad if I can draw out various emotions of viewers and mutually communicate with them.
- 2017 Mitsugetsu @Space Place Gallery (Russia)
- 2017 Your story @Kitchen Stella (Kitakyushu)
Selected Group Exhibitions
- 2016 KYOTOGRAPHIE KG+ SPECIAL EXHIBITION (Kyoto)
- 2016 PHOTOVOGUE/inFASHION @BASE MILANO (Milano)
- iGNANT (Germany)
- It's Nice That (UK)
- THE HUFFINGTON POST about "Mitsugetsu" (US)
- Thisispaper (Poland)
- THE HUFFINGTON POST about "SnowSilver" (US)
- C 41 Magazine (Italy)
- PHROOM (Italy)
- WE ART (Germany) and more.
- 2017 “Printed Pages SS17” (from It's Nice That)
- 2017 “MAPS magazine vol.107” (Korea)
- 2017 “NEW JAPAN PHOTO ISSUE.3” EINSTEIN STUDIO
- 2016 “NEW JAPAN PHOTO ISSUE.2” EINSTEIN STUDIO
- 2016 “EINSTEIN STUDIO ARCHIVES” (Swiss - I Never Read,Art Book Fair Basel)
- 2015 “NEW JAPAN PHOTO ISSUE.1” EINSTEIN STUDIO